Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Over-the-Shoulder

Etsy has absolutely no shortage of handbags up for sale. And the good thing is, hardly any of them are made of leather. The downside however is there's a hell of a lot to wade through. I spent quite a while doing just that last night and I plan to unload what I've discovered in the posts to come.

The cost of some of these basic bags have me thinking twice, but these bags by Pravina seem pretty sturdy and retain a nice shape even while on.


I like this one, made by Moop. It's a gigantic size also. They boast of the great many things you can stuff into a single bag.


Scabby Robot has this thing called a 'wedge tote'. Some have leather straps, and the second one pictured here is actually made of suede, so keep your eyes open. Maybe one could pester them for a special request.


Alright. By no means is that the end of it, I still have plenty more to gush about and debate over next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
    Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

    Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete