Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Veganiste

Well, if I can't have the name 'Veganista', then Veganiste will have to do. Apparently it's dutch or something for veganism (actually I don't know.) But that's okay, we can talk about more than just clothes.

I'm convinced that being stylish has to be the hardest part of being vegan. (I thought I had enough trouble just being picky before, and now this?) I may be new to veganism, but I am no novice to the ways of shopping. I am also, despite my bitching and complaining, feeling quite up to the task. There's something about managing to be vegan while somehow maintaining great personal style that just makes me feel so evil inside. (In a good way, of course.)

Veganism is defined as a way of living which seeks to avoid the exploitation of animals. So what does a wardrobe look like in the absence of leather, fur, wool, silk, and down? That's what I'm going to try and figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment